söndag, januari 09, 2011

December 2010

December was a calm month. Getting the results on both the exams was a big relief - A. Now the focus turned to working on the application: writing a statement of purpose, getting recommendation letters and so on. I spent as many evenings in the library during december as I did writing the exams.

Lisa came and visited me and we had a blast as always.


Here celebrating ten years of friendship with fabulous Italian food and wine.

At Dancing Dingo.Liseberg at christmas time.




Christmas was celebrated back home in Linköping as usual.The car that took me and Sofie home through the winter wonderland of Sweden.Christmas eve at my uncle's house.


New Year's eve was spent having a pyjama party at Tove's cabin. Scrapbooking, tv-shows, movies, good food and wine made for a perfect weekend.

Tove enjoying some cake.


Cheers! New Year's dinner.

Dessert.

Etiketter: ,

Bloggtoppen.se