söndag, januari 02, 2011

September 2010

September meant the return to New York for the congress. I spent ten amazing days in NY and determination grew stronger. The fabulous people, great dancers and beautiful city have me mesmerized.
View from my hotel room.

The pillow I ordered off of the pillow menu.

A bunch of us having dinner before the congress party.

Leon and Rodney

Me, Ronald and Lilly at the congress.

Leaving the afterparty at 8.30 am on Monday morning.Me and Wes at Honey.
V getting a pedicure. This after giving me directions getting me so lost that he had to come pick me up from my clueless wandering around Brooklyn.

Rodney and me on our way to Staten Island. Staten Island was not worth the trip, but the company was good.

Lilly and me having dinner with V on my last evening in NYC. Between the three of us we basically ate a cow. This made the dancing at Caché a little uncomfortable.

Enjoying the blistering September sun in Central Park.
Favorite quotes of the trip:
Lilly: I need a foot massage!
Me: You need to fork yourself?!
Conclusion: Too tired to be coherent.
At a restaurant where I ordered a pasta that was less than delicious.
Lilly to waiter: This is inedible!
Waiter: Do you want that to go?
The trip was so good and I was not happy about getting on the plane going back to Sweden. Back home I started studying full time beside my full time job to reach my goal - MSW in NY.

Etiketter: , ,

Bloggtoppen.se