onsdag, december 29, 2010

May and June 2010

These months were filled with friends and learning my new job.

Me and Tove joined Anna's brother Fredrik on a roadtrip to Varberg to watch Anna's fight.



We spent midsummer in Lina's cabin in Lyse - amazing weekend!

I found a new favorite spot.
Tove helping Fredrik exercise.
Tove's famous midsummer cake

David the Devil and Ida the Innocent



Lina showing us one of her many talents.

I also made a lot of thinking. The trip to NY gave me a lot to think about. And after a looooooot of thinking I decided to see what I could do to get over there. Conclusion - apply to the Master in Social Work at the university in NY. Ok, first step - the test of English as a foreign language. You need it to get in. You could take the test in either Stockholm or Malmö (since then they actually have test dates in Gothenburg, but that was not the case at the time). So I decided to combine a little English test with a visit to my beautiful friend Deja in Malmö.




Tove had the fabulous party Glassens dag (The day of the ice cream). Long story short - waaaaaaayyyy too much ice cream and a little barbeque to top it off.

Etiketter: ,

Bloggtoppen.se