onsdag, december 29, 2010

April 2010

In April I turned 25. The day before my birthday Anna took me on a surprise trip. She told me to pack a bag with clothes for working out and a bikini. She told me to meet her at the train station that morning. That's all I knew. I was kind of nervous she was going to take me to a Thai boxing boot camp. We got on a train and got off in Varberg. I was still clueless when we were walking through the town but when she finally stopped it was in front of the Asian spa. We spent the day relaxing in their spa pools, hot wells and taking relaxation classes.Perfect birthday present as I was fairly nervous about my birthday. Why? Cause that would be my first day as a paid social worker.

I also celebrated my birthday with a proper birthday party for the first time in years.
Jeanette, Tove (whom there isn't a single normal picture of from this party) and Lina
Andreas and Anna, whom I miss dearly
Ida, Tove och André
Pia
Me and Tove

Etiketter: , ,

Bloggtoppen.se